Homeworking At The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse

January 27, 2013

School Girl

what I'm wearing: 

Hi there! My avi is has lots & lots of homework to do! Awwww... Don't worry I'm at The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse now just chilling. Mmmm look at those cakes! Maybe a tiny piece won't be too bad ;) I can't work on an empty stomach. 
You know, sometimes I find myself easily distracted :P

School Girl 2

I'm now on the computer. About to start work... but oh maybe just ONE more piece of cake with the red heart on top 

School Girl 4

Hey I just needed a drink ;P I will get back to doing homework very soon, I promise!

School Girl 3

OK! I guess I'm done now for today :D Have a good week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.