I am a Pirate. Arrr!

January 18, 2013

Watch out

Good morning from Australia! Or should I say G'day? :P
My owl has gone out today. He's going to be out and busy for a week! What am I meant to do by then?

Wait... Wait... Wait...

Don't worry. I'll find something to do. Well this post is dedicated to him. When he gets back, this is what he's going to get for leaving me bored.


BANG!

This is for you SILLY OWL! 
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

~~~~~
what I'm wearing:
Skin: *League* Skin Isla Medium -Natural
Make-up: .:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. STARSTRUCK EYELINER
Hair: ::Exile:: By the Shore:Teak
Eyes: Ikon Eternal Brown
Outfit: Utopia DALILA chocholate
Gun: Flintlock Pistol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.