Bedtime Sleepy!

February 03, 2013

Yawn
*Yawns*

My avi is getting ready for bedtime. Not sure if RL me is :P I have to try! It's going to be a pretty busy week for me. Well wish this sleepy owl some luck!

Taming a Wild Heart ~ PJs Gift

I found this PJ outfit free here on Marketplace :) It is adorable and comfy. Makes me want to have a sleepover party! Anyone interested? 
No, wait. I just remembered, I need to sleep early! D:

[Anara Hair] - Talia Free hair Promo
I LOVE hair 
I was happy and lucky when I found this free hair promo on MP. The hair is in Violets and Indigos but it's tintable so I tinted the hair brown :)


Goodnight from Australia!
~~~~~
What this owl is wearing:
Skin: *League* - Isla
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Brown
Hair: [Anara Hair] - Talia - Violets & Indigo Pack on MP
Outfit: }T&C Clothing - {Wild Love PJ's Set Group Gift on MP
Feet: FREE Full Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Meli Tip Toe Bare Feet on MP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.