Just Give Me A Reaon

February 09, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason

Most of the time when something's stuck in my head - it's stuck in my head! Especially music. At the moment P!nk's Just Give Me A Reason is stuck in my head. Don't worry I've taken some pictures too for the mood :)




Just Give Me A Reason 2

Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love


We're Not Broken Just Bent

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts 
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again~


Just Give Me A Reason 3

~~~~~
What I'm wearing
Skin: *League* Skin Isla Medium - Natural
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown
Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me: Leather
Dress: :::WEG::: Comme des Fleurs (Old group gift)

Location: Worlds End Garden

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.