Keep Calm & Eat Chocolate!

February 03, 2013

Do you like Chocolate?
Who likes CHOCOLATE?
*waves hand* OMG me! me! me!

When you join the :::Dimbula Rose::: Group (free to join) you can receive the :::DR::: Chocolate set (Vt Group Gift 2013) FREE! Look through notices for "Group Gift <3" 

Nom Nom

The gift is great not just for the fact that it's delicious but for the fact that it comes with many different options for glasses, chocolate stains and chocolate. (Five chocolate stain tattoos, three chocolates and two glasses types!)



Nom Nom Nom
Mmmm chocolate's good 

It's almost Valentines Day everyone! I hope you've remember the chocolates because who doesn't love chocolate? 
A crazy person, that's who :P

My Chocolate is gone :(

:( My chocolate is gone... Oh well, who wants to be my valentine? :D (I'm in it for the chocolate so if you've got none, back off) LOL

~~~~~

The owl is wearing:
Hair (pic 1 & 2): Clawtooth - Take your time
Hair (pic 3 & 4): TRUTH HAIR - Jessie
Skin: *League* - Isla
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Brown
Dress: *GF* G-Field - 2012 Holiday Gift Dress [Mesh] (N/A sorry)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.