Where's My Owl Gone?

February 13, 2013

Where my owl
"Where has my owl gone? Where could he be? I miss him SOOO MUCH!" 

Sorry I'm looking for my owl Nox (short for nocturnal if you're wondering). In RL I have a wooden owl named Nox. Nox is from my one and only RL bf  :) *Sighs* I can't believe Nox is gone. Oh well, I want to show you this skin I'm wearing. The skin Vixie (#20) is from Ricielli. Ricielli is holding a Valentines hunt with many fantastic items at only $15L each! What you're looking for are gift boxes which are HUGE so it will not be hard to spot :)   

Love

My necklace that says "Love him" is a group gift from Vogue. It also comes with a "Love her" tag. My Hollana hair by Truth is featured at Collabor88. It's only $88L! :D  

Ricielli Hunt

Nox came back! Hmmm but I'm still going to snuggle with MY silly owl ;) 

Lots of love from Nox and me! *Flies away*

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Ricielli - Vixie Skin - Valentines Hunt - $15L  
Eyes: IKON - Eternal - Brown
Hands: Slink - Mesh hands - Causual
Necklace: Vogue - Love Tag - Free Group Gift (free to join)
Hair Picture 1 & 2: Truth - Hollana -  Fades - $88L
Hair Picture 3: Elikatira - Studio - Essentials Collection - 70% Sale at Elikatira!
Owl Plush: Silent Sparrow - Owl-ee Mesh Plush Owl on MP
Wings: BOOMAranel's Wings
Shirt: Toki-Doki - Plain Lazy Top - White

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.