Club Abstraction

March 14, 2013

Belleza
You know how I'm the biggest skin noob ever? Yes I am. I probably don't have many Belleza skins at all! I think I only have one, a couple of gift ones and then there's this one I'm wearing which is sooo pretty! You can find this Kate Abstraction skin gift at Club Abstraction. After joining their group of course. :) Club Abstraction is free to join. :D There are many gifts there from other designers too. If you're wondering where I am, I'm at The Forgotten City.   

Goodnight all!

~~~~~
Skin: Belleza [@Club Abstraction] - Kate Abstraction - Free to join Club Abstraction - Free
Eyes: IKON - Eternal in Brown
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - Beachy Hair in Strawberry Cream (tinted black) 
Dress: Purple Moon - Paula Gown in Purple
Jewellery: Purple Moon - Pearl's Dream in White Earrings & Necklace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.