Autumn

March 03, 2013

Autumn 2
Oh I almost forgot! Do you know what season it is in Australia now? Yes it's Autumn!!! I love Autumn because of the reds, oranges and yellows everywhere. Is that all? Nope. That's because it's my RL birthday in 24 days! (27th of March). Yaaaayy! :) 

Autumn
I'm at Tempura Island. A very beautiful sim with lots of friendly people. :) I'll show you more photos some other time. Everybody should know this amazing place. Come visit it for yourself. :) 

Have a good day or night or in between! :P

~~~~~ 
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla in Medium Natural
Eyes: IKON - Eternal in Brown
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 
Hair: Exile - A Winter's Tale in Marone
Outfit: Monso - My School Look Blazer (with hud)
Shoes: G-Field - Long Cuff Boots "Will" in Ivory

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.