cStar

March 07, 2013

cStar
Hey everyone. :) OMG I've been so busy and SL has been a meanie to me! I'm back-ish so no need to frown, smile. :) I have some freebie finds for you... YAY. Who doesn't love freebies? Especially good qaulity ones!  While I was browsing through Marketplace I found this Candy Pop skin which is free from cStar! It comes with a fullpack of different skin tones and all of them features this pretty rainbow eye shadow. There are many more free things offered by cStar in the Marketplace store at the moment. So be sure to check that out. :) These beautiful Lucid Machine eyes are a group gift from IKON (free to join)

Right now I'm climbing a ladder... but guess what? I'm going rock climbing soon! Yes the owl is rock climbing. Spread the word. :D You should know how much I love heights.  I absolutely hate it when people call me crazy when I say I love it. :P 

Oh well. Goodnight all! :) 

~~~~~
What I'm wearing: 
Skin: cStar Limited (MP) - Candy Pop 2.0 Fallpack - Free
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Machine Eyes - Free Group Gift (Free to join)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 
Hair: CaTwa - Candy V2 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.