Happy Easter!

March 30, 2013

Bunnies 
Happy Easter everyone! OK maybe Easter is tomorrow but I'm busy tomorrow... Lol and I also owe you guys some posts. I've decided to wear something that's been in my inventory for a while. :P I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone by wearing something I don't normally wear. But it's red. :) LOVE red! Sexaaay red. OK I'm going to stop talking about red because you know I'm pretty obsessed with it. Really though, I can be a prude in SL. I don't know. I just don't show skin often. :P So shut up to those men who want me to because that won't happen! Don't you find it a wee bit too much when you see a woman in SL making their boobs super HUGE that it looks like it's melting? :O Seriously though, who wants saggy boobs? Yeah there are things called Mesh breasts now. They are nicer shaped but they look a little too big for me. :P Not like I have anyone here to show them off to. ;P LOL. 

Happy Easter

Anyway, I hope the Easter Bunny visits. :P I want chocolate! LOL. Instead I have bunnies. A lot of them!

Happy Easter my beautiful & silly friends & readers! :)

~~~~~
What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Ava Medium 3 
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 
Hair: Exile - American Woman 
Outfit: Vogue - Easter Suit (Old Group Gift)
Shoes: Pure Poison (on MP) - GlamPumps

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.