Stay

March 17, 2013

:(
Hi again. Sorry for the depressive looking post... I know it's St.Patrick's Day today but to be honest I'm not feeling my best. :( It's all right, I guess. I just need something to do... But at the same time, I don't know what to do. Well you can see that I look terrible and I feel not so good but I guess blogging should help me in a way. I try not to blog negatively often because I know you guys will probably get sick. :P

If only there was some way to make someone you love happy without yourself feeling hurt or afraid of what will happen in the end. I know the future is the future and we can't determine it so I just got to hope for the best. 

I just had to add a song because I've been listening to quite a few to stop my brain over-thinking. :P I promise I'll try to be happier tomorrow. 




Hmmm
Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay
Cry
Ooh the reason I hold on
Ooh cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving...

~~~~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla in Medium Natural
Hair: Elikatira - Caramel 
Eyes: IKON - Eternal in Brown 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 
Dress: Chrysalis - Lace Mini Dress in Black
Eye Make-up: Spectrals (on Marketplace) - Crying Game-Mascara-Gift 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.