A Mishmash

April 20, 2013

STOP IT!

I need to set things straight. I am not looking for a relationship in SL and I am NOT interested in SLex! Seriously though stop, stop, STOP asking or being super flirty. Nothing is going to make me change my mind. :P Sorry I had to make this post because it just irritates me when people don't listen and just do things that they know you don't want to, and when you disagree they just get angry or try again. :/ I have a real life boyfriend and I am not interested in a SL one. My RL owl is all I need. <3 Now stop.

:P
Who would want to partner up with this freak anyway? :P

Please Don't Feed The Freak









Better not feed that freak. Although a hungry owl isn't good. :O Don't worry I am only full on my owl. ;)

Freaaak
LOL and you don't really want to know what happened to the other freak... or was it that guy from this post? :O

➳~➳~➳~➳~
What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Ava 0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Make-up: Human Inc. (on MP)ee. Linter 1L promo
Hair: Truth - Marley in Espresso 
Hat: Worlds End Garden - Romance Le Noir Hat
Dress and Gloves: Indrya Originals - Marquise top and skirt, Kidskin glove cuff in Rose Dust
Undershirt: Purple Moon Jules Gown in Orange Top

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.