FaMESHed at Truth?

April 22, 2013

Owl Always Be There

Happy Monday everyone! Well I hope yours isn't that bad. I'm sick today. :( Look after yourself Dani! Why are you such a sicko-mac-poo-poo head? There goes my craziness. :P Looks like I don't have much do to but... shop! :D There are a lot of great events, sales and things on right now that you probably are aware of. :P I'm wearing this sassy Flight Bodycon dress ($88L) featured at Collabor88. My Tymber hair by Truth is gorgeous! I love those wavy locks. <3 Tymber is featured at faMESHed.

Truth Hairs

You are probably already aware about the sale at Truth! I think almost the whole population of SL is trying to get in. LOL I was able to buy a couple of hairstyles, some of them are the ones above shown. It was impossible for me to get in! I had to cam shop at Truth District. I still really want in! Haha it's a sale you don't want to miss. 

SALE!

The Regular packs are $75L - Fat Packs are $750L
The Retiring Hair Packs are $35L - Retiring Fatpacks are $250L

✈~✈~✈~✈~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava 0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch 
Hair: Truth (@faMESHed) - Tymber in Espresso
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Rosa Rosa earrings in Red
Dress: ISON (@Collabor88) - Flight Bodycon dress in Red

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.