Freckled M*Motion

April 13, 2013

Freckled M*Motion
This is the first time you (and myself) has seen me as a red head! So I'm sorry if I can't pull it off. :P I'm normally in black or brown hair. I am a red head today because I am in looove with this Sora in Peach (Freckled Love) Skin by Pink Fuel. It's not free but you can find it for $75L at The Adore & Abhor Anniversary Event! It's a fantastic price for a pretty skin.

Red HeadI have a lot more great free stuff to share now. :D I'm wearing M*Motion's big Loose V-neck Sweater which is a free lucky board prize. This scarf has been my favourite for a while and still is. :D It's a free gift from Mr.Poet. The Wide Scarf comes in many different colours. Lastly are my Weekend Shearling Boots by KOKO which you can find free here on Marketplace.  

See you for now. :)

~~~~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Pink Fuel[@The Adore & Abhor Anniversary Event- Sora in Peach tone: Freckled Love - 75L
Sweater: M*Motion - C12-28 Loose V-neck Sweater [Mesh] CK - Lucky Board Prize - Free
Scarf: Mr.Poet - Wide Scarf - Free
Shoes: KOKOGROUP GIFT - 50 Off Weekend Shearling Boots - Free
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Milana - Mel in Ginger (Hair Fair 2012 Goodies) - N/A 
Jeans: Mon TissuDenim - 1929 Cigarette in Dark

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.