Gifts: Yoon Skin, Alli&Ali Designs, Meli Imako

April 11, 2013

Yoony
Good morning. :) I haven't been trying on new skins like I said I would but that's because I'm not a skin addict. I stick to one skin for aaages. :P Haha. Free skins are cool if they are good quality and most importantly (for me) if the face looks nice. This Yoony skin is a group gift from YOON Skins (free to join). The face is cute and the body is so-so but overall it's a nice everyday skin for those who are low on Lindens. :D 

Yoony Yoon
This free Amandine Hair in Lightbrown promo on Marketplace is from Alli&Ali Designs. I tinted it darker in these images and yes it's tintable! :) 

Cardigan Gift
Left to right: Maroon - Khaki Light - Teal - Charcoal 

Lastly is this Full Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Cardigan Wrap Front on Marketplace. This is a free gift from Meli Imako. They come in these lovely textures shown above.

~~~~~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: YOON Skins - Yoony Group Gift - Free
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky in Amber Pitch
Jeans: Mon Tissu - Denim - 1929 Cigarette in Dark
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs @Marketplace - Amandine Hair in Lightbrown Promo - Free 
Shirt: Toki-Doki - Plain Lazy Top in White 
Cardigan: Meli Imako @MarketplaceFree April Gift!!! Full Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Cardigan Wrap Front - Fashion Kit - Free

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.