Group Gifts and Freebies: Guy Clothes

April 26, 2013

I'm on the Wind Mill!!!
Hey! I'm wearing guy clothes today... because I want to. :P I know I always look like a silly owl so it's OK for me to wear men's clothing while standing on a windmill. Maybe I should work on a male avatar so that I can feature men's fashion and offers... (I am but it's not easy!) OK I am working on a male avatar but it's taking me a while. Haha, so for now you can just look at me model for male clothing! :D I hope you guys still like it. My outfit is GizzA's March group gift. GizzA is free to join and there are other free great female group gifts available too. :)

On The Wind Mill


My Unisex Sneakers Dark Star High Tops is a freebie from Vlad Blackburn (on MP). It comes with an awesome hud where you can change the colour of the shoe, logo or lace. 

Guy clothes 'cause I can
Goodnight everyone. I need to try and sleep early. I know. I'm a noot

Hoot hooot~ 

~♂~♀~♂~♀~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava 0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Hair: Truth - Cyanne - (fades) Lava (L$75 Sale)
Outfit: GizzA - March Group Gift [Men] (free to join)
Shoes: Vlad Blackburn (on MP) - Unisex Sneakers Dark Star High Tops Colorable (free)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.