Places: Sky Neist Point with Princess Dani

April 18, 2013

Princess Daniella
Hey! A I feel all princessy for an owl. :P But I had fun taking princess shots, especially since I visited the Skye Neist Point sim. I'm a bit lazy today so I'm going for a short post. I'll probably end up typing things that won't make sense. Oh well check out the pics and buildings! 

Skye Neist Point

Skye Neist Point

So big and grand! How could I resist? I'm just a crazy, adventurous, bored, sleepy, mad and a silly lil' owl. :P Be warned you can get lost wondering in this extraordinary place. I did...

Where am I?
OMG where am I? Where be my prince that shall save me? D;

Will I ever get resued? I don't know. Come find me, or get lost too at Skye Neist Point!

♛~~♛~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava in Medium 0 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Truth - Caprice in Espresso

Crown: *R+a* (on MP) - Tiara =SIZUKU= - Only $10L
Jewellery: Purple Moon - Pearl's Dream Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Earrings and Ring in white (from previous hunt)
Blouse: Purple Moon - April Blouse in Pearl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.