Sun is in the Sky...

April 11, 2013

Sun is in the Sky

Hello again. :) I want to share with you this group gift. It is the Zigzag Dress Belt-mesh from CaKe! The group is free to join. :) I adore its lovely details such as the cute lil' pockets and the belt. It's simple which is wonderful for adding accessories! :D 

Zig Zag Fun
Lastly I would like to show you these awesome K_gs - Optino 3 glasses. Which are also free from koguma Kumaki on Marketplace

I went for a walk around the Small Town of Green today for my photos. It's such a pretty sim for taking photos, exploring or just relaxing. :)

I don't know why but LND (London Town) by Lily Allen was playing in my head while I was walking around the town.



When you look with your eyesEverything seems niceBut if you look twice You can see it's all lies
Sun is in the sky Oh why, oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?
See you for now. :)

~~~~~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava in Medium 0 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Clawtooth - Oh L'Amour in "Girl Next Door" Colour
Dress: CaKe!Zigzag Dress Belt-mesh - Group Gift - Free to join
Glasses: koguma Kumaki on MPK_gs - Optino 3 - Free
Pantyhose: [ Attitudes ] - Lace pantyhoses
Shoes: G-Field - Will in Ivory

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.