The Good ol' Owl Bunny

April 01, 2013

Owl Bunny

Hey there. :) 'Cause I'm a bored and lazy little owl-bunny at the moment I'll just post up old embarrassing photos of my SL self so you can laugh at my newbieness. :D OK it's not that funny but I think I have too many old photos. I should probably delete them but I just can't. Instead I'll just share them with you because I know you're interested. ;) Am I right? Well since you're reading I assume you're curious. :P OK baby photos time!
























"I like kites."

Hahaha Digi's gift he got me for my last birthday. :P It may look cute but it's an evil bunny I tell ya! Like Digi but at least I could kick his butt. :)

 I look like I'm going to kill someone here. LOL still a tree climber. ;)



 I still like kites...

You're still evil. The water was so cold! The towel did not help at all. :P

I could keep going but that's all for today. :) Have a good day or night! 

~~~~~
What I'm Wearing:
Photo 1
Skin: Belleza - Ava Medium 0
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Clawtooth [@Collabor88] - Victim of Love (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
Bunny Ears: Alice Project - Sequined Bunny Ears

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.