Fifty Linden Fridays & Free: Belleza, Chrysalis & Analog Dog

May 11, 2013

Friday

Hello. It's Saturday today! (Well in AU). Anyway it's still Friday in SL. :) So I guess you better run down to Belleza for the Fifty Linden Friday offer! It is this lovely Chic Skin I'm wearing. It features this gorgeous sun-kissed tone and the smokey eye make-up. My Snapshot Marsala hair is also free too. I tinted this hair a bit to make it a darker brown. It is a gift from Analog Dog. You will find it in the bubbles when you fly to the island near Analog Dog. :) There are also many other hairs in the folder you receive!

Chic

This Margot dress from Chrysalis is the same one I wore in this post. I realised I forgot to wear the rose that came with it. :P Haha but it's in there. This Margot dress in brown is free and also available for a limited time! Chrysalis is free to join. 
♡~♡~♡~♡~

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Chic Skin (50L$)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy
Hair: Analog DogSnapshot Marsala (Free)
Dress: Chrysalis - Margot in brown (Free for a limited time!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.