Gifts! IKON & LIV Glam

May 05, 2013

Yaay Gifts As much as I love my Deep Sky eyes from Mayfly, I also love eyes from IKON! Yes it's group gift time. :) These lovely Vanity eyes in Denim are free to IKON group members. IKON is free to join and is a great group to stay in because Ikon releases so many beautiful eyes. <3

Liv Glam
Have you gone down to The Designer's Showcase yet? Because they have this pretty Boutique - Spring 2013 - Zola Print Dress from LIV Glam as a free gift! (Once you join the Designer Showcase group which is free to join). It comes with a hud to change the colour of the outfit. There are other gifts to pick up as well while you are at The Designer's Showcase.

Winter Moon
I took my pictures at Winter Moon. To be honest I got pretty distracted. :P The place is really calm and peaceful. The way I like it because it's hard to have time by myself sometimes. 

Distracted
☁~☁~☁~☁~
What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Ava #0 in Medium
Eyes: IKON - Vanity eyes in Denim (free / free to join group)
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Hair: Truth - Kasia in Lava (fades) 
Outfit: LIV GlamBoutique - Spring 2013 - Zola Print Dress (With Hud) (free / free to join group)
Shoes: GABRIEL - Mesh Open Toe Boots (free / free to join group)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.