Group Gifts: Good Girl

May 03, 2013

Good Girl

Hey! Everyone should know by know what a big wuss I am when it comes to showing some skin. :P Well I'll try prove you wrong! Lookie here, I'm wearing lingerie which is a freebie gift from INSOLENCE. I suck at being sexy I know, I look bored. LOL but this lingerie is actually really cute. I was looking through my messy inventory to find things I've never seen before. :O 

Shoooes

Haha also my viewer decided to die on me and took me aaaages for clothing textures to rez so I thought I might as well model these gorgeous Mesh Open Toe Boots gift from GABRIEL in lingerie! (Free to join GABRIEL). Look at those shoes people and they are free! A girl can never have enough shoes. There is a shoes gift up for men at GABRIEL as well. I hope you're still looking at the shoes. :P 

This song has been stuck in my head all day! It is catchy and might go with what I'm wearing. ;P



Bye bye for now. :)

♡~♡~♡~♡~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava #0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands

Hair: Truth - Video Games in Red
Lingerie: INSOLENCE - Valentine's 2012 Lingerie Gift (free)
Shoes: GABRIELMesh Open Toe Boots (free group gift) (free to join)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.