Welcome back Sick Owl

May 03, 2013

I need Sunshineeee

OMG I miss everyone sooo much! Sorry I haven't been on. I hope no one's ran away. I caught a cold (I know a good excuse for being SL lazy). Yeah... I would've made your pixels sick. ;P I'm still a bit sick because of stupid, crappy weather. It's killing me!!! Oh well. I shouldn't get too grumpy because... It's FRIDAY! Yaay! I missed so much this week so be good to me. 

lol

I miss you sooo much avatar Dani! Did you get bigger? :O 

LOL OK... OK that's not me. :P Just a few of the lovely people in SL that I miss. Lets see what I can get up to now that I'm back. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.