Hey Guys!

June 15, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday SL


Sorry I haven't posted in a while (ok like forever). Please don't hate me... Even though you probably do :P I've been so busy with RL. So much is happening now. I guess it'll be over soon and I'll come back to blogging and SL :) Probably not as much as I want to but I will blog. So I've missed 9283191 things again haven't I? :P Ohhh welllll. I know that it's Second Life's 10th Birthday! So Happy 10th Birthday SL! I'm only a year and seven months old but I love you <3

Happy 7th Rez Day silly

Talking about birthdays. I still remember yours Digi. I'm probably late... like 6 days. Lol but Happy 7th Rez Daaaay silly! You're so old. 7 years?! Geez, that's amazing but I don't think I'll ever bow down to you. You're an amazing friend but ... nooo, never going to listen to an evil silly like yourself ;P We'll end up in a molten lava volcano/tornado/flood/ect. Haha and that's the truth!

Happy Birthdaaay

Bye bye for now.

☺~☺~☺~☺~
What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Ava 3 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy
Hands: SLink - Mesh Hands (av) w/Belleza Appliers
Hair: ExileKarena Color Demo Hair (Free)
Shirt: Shopkeeper Linden's Store - SL10B Mesh T Shirts (Female and Male) (Free)
Jeans: Monso - My First Jeans in Blue

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.