A Late D!va

December 21, 2016

A Late D!va

I may be a little late to the party as these gifts from D!va were to celebrate their 6th year anniversary and 50,000 group members back in 2015. Despite being a tad behind, I suggest if you haven't, to go grab these stunning gifts I'm wearing! Who doesn't want a 
beautiful gown on a night out? Especially for the Christmas season. 

A D!va

This free Iris hair from D!va comes in a Fatpack with a hud that includes colour options for the hair and flowers. The mesh gown comes in standard sizes.

I hope that you all stay safe and have a joyous holiday because you deserve it. That being said, my heart goes out to the families and people who have suffered through the Berlin attack. It is truly devastating and I hope everyone who has experienced a loss keep their head high and stay strong. 

~~~~~~~~

Mesh Head: Catwa - Alice
Mesh Body: Maitreya - LaraSkin Applier: Glam Affair (Uber) - Renee 
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Dark Chocolate)
Hair: D!va - Hair "Iris" (Fatpack) / Free (free to join group)
Dress: D!va - Gown "Iris"/Free (free to join group)
Shoes: MIRUS (on MP) - My Bloody Heels Maitreya Slink TMP / L$10

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.