I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

December 19, 2016

Dreaming of a White Christmas

The last time I posted was almost four years ago. What a good time of year to be back, yet I still cringe at some old posts, haha. 


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas because it never snows where I live. I've never seen or experienced snow in my life! Someone kindly get me a flight over to the other side of the world please. It's too hot over in Oz right now, 30°C and counting to be exact. By the way these glitter freckles and candy cane eye shadow gifts from Izzie's are just the cutest.


Happy holidays

Perks of SL is that you can travel in hot, cold and in between conditions, in space and pretty much where your imagination takes you - with no charge! Happy Holidays and stay warm or cool wherever you're from in the world.


♡~♡~♡~♡~
What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Alice
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin Applier: Pink Fuel - Liya (Peach)
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Dark Chocolate)
Hair: Truth - Ximena (Variety) / Currently on sale for L$100
Makeup: Izzie's - Candy Cane Eye Make-Up and Silver Glitter Freckles (Christmas Gift) / Free
Dress: Blueberry - Scarlet 
Thigh Jewellery: Zaara - Raksha thigh-chain (Silver)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.