Decorating My Studio

January 11, 2017

Furnishing and Decorating

Hello! I had purposed my Linden home as a photo studio that is used for my blog. As I was furnishing, I had to hunt down some low prim decorations to complete the finishing touches of the house. This is because my home only allows 175 prims. I started with a makeup table from Tarte, as I do need somewhere to get ready for my photo shoots, of course.

Close Up

My "Jolie Makeup Organizer" is a group gift from Tres Blah when you join the group (free of charge) and pick it up from their store. The makeup organiser is 1 prim and can be copied and modified. I also found these "Metal Candle Lanterns" for 10L$ from The Black Forest on MP. The beautiful lanterns are 1 prim and come in green, red, white, gold and rusty. They are able to be copied and modified.

This is the first time I've blogged about furniture here! There'll be more to come if you're interested.

Ps. I absolutely love these comfortable sporty clothes from Collabor88!

What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Bento Catya
Mesh Head Applier: Pink Fuel - Sabine
Mesh Hands: Vista - Bento Prohands
Mesh Eyes: Catwa - Rigged Eyes
Eye Applier: DeeTaleZ - Appliers Catwa Eyes
Hair: Magika - Falling
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: HucciOroville Top "Rose" [@Collabor88]
Shorts: Pixicat - Sporty Shorts "Pink" [@Collabor88]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.