Treat Yourself This New Year!

January 01, 2017

My Catya Bento Head

Happy New Year! 

Goodbye and good riddance 2016. I'm welcoming 2017 with high hopes and positivity. Last year was my most stressful year of schooling so let's hope university makes up for it. In the meantime, since it is the summer holidays here, which is all about indulging in the good things, I've decided to treat myself to a Bento mesh head. This mesh head is "Catya" from Catwa! I'm still tweaking it as we speak but I can say I adore the full ability to customise. We can now look unique in high quality mesh heads, what more could I ask for?!

I am wearing Pink Fuel's "Sabine" Catwa Mesh Head Applier which is suited for Bento or Non-Bento Catwa mesh heads.

Hope you are all beginning your New Year with the people that you love.

This video from Catwa displays how the SL sliders work with the Catya bento head if you are interested in how it can be adjusted to your liking.



Demo it HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.