Trying New Things: Powder Pack

January 22, 2017

Powder Pack Ice Queen

I don't often try new things in SL especially skins and makeup but the January's Powder Pack gave me a good excuse to! The appliers in Powder Pack are catered to Catwa mesh head wearers. Be sure to pick this up as it is still available. When you pre-order the Powder Pack before the 17th you will pay 1,500 L$, as is no longer the 17th, the price is 3,000L$. You can also pick this up from MP. If you've upgraded your system head to a Catwa mesh head or if you simply love skins or makeup, I suggest you subscribe to Powder Pack for your monthly dose of high end, exclusive and new skin/makeup products. 

Here are few of the things I loved from this month's Powder Pack. This Bold & Beauty 'Gemma' skin I find absolutely beautiful and unique. Pink Fuel has always pleased me, when I saw all these lipstick options from them in the Powder Pack, I was overjoyed! These lippies are able to be blended to more opaque or translucent tone. My eye-shadow, 'Colorama' comes from SlackGirl. I love all the eye-shadows she has included. 

Ice Queen

I haven't yet shown you everything in this pack that I believe makes it worthy, therefore I suggest you check out Strawberry Singh's post. She un-boxes the pack here. She is an amazing and informative blogger who has probably helped every curious resident in SL with her detailed tutorials, posts and videos.

Thank you for reading!

What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya 
Mesh Head Applier: Bold & Beauty - Gemma Skin / January Powder Pack
Mesh Eyes: Catwa - Rigged Eyes Catya
Eye-Shadow Applier: SlackGirl - Colorama / January Powder Pack
Lipstick Applier: Pink Fuel - Glossy Nudes / January Powder Pack
Mesh Eye Applier: Wow Skins - Mediterraneo Mesh Eyes - Available in appliers for Catwa's rigged eyes and normal mesh version (Lucky Board / Goup Needed / 450L$ Join Fee)
Hair: Truth - Irena
Headpiece: Purple Moon - Ice Queen Crown

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.